B-goods dog collar
Triple rope “Camouflage”
What does B-goods mean to us?
For us, B-goods are items that can no longer be sold as new due to one or more defects. We point out in the description of each product why it is offered as B-stock.
The reasons can be varied, but none that would affect the safety or the basic quality & stability of the material.
Most of the time there are the following reasons:
- Dimensions are not correct / in between sizes
- Scratches in the material
- Quality assurance not passed (e.g. due to minor optical defects)
- Manufacturing defects (cosmetic defects in the material)
- Unused returns that can no longer be sold as new
- 6-way adjustable, instead of 5-way (manufactured according to version 1.0)
- D-ring can start to rust if there is a lot of moisture, this has now been replaced with an upgrade by our quality assurance team. This product is still manufactured according to the old principle.
Otherwise the collar has no visual defects. It was made after version 1.0 (currently 2.0). The newer V2.0 collars have an extra loop/buckle holder in addition to the D-ring of the collar and are only adjustable in 5 positions because the length of the overlapping buckle has been optimized.
✓ High-quality ropes
✓ Waterproof & robust PVC webbing
✓ Multiple adjustments
Neck circumference: 38 - 48cm
Pin buckle: Antique brass
Rope: Camouflage & Premium Anthracite
Buckle strap: Black PVC webbing
Neck circumference: 38 - 48cm, 6-way adjustable in 2cm increments
[ + Inhalt ausklappen... ]