General information about collars
- How long does it take you to make my collar?
Since we make all of the collars ourselves by hand and the selection of colors available is enormous, we often have to order the desired color from the supplier first. If we already have the materials in stock, it usually takes between 1-3 working days, otherwise as stated under "Delivery times", until your collar leaves our factory.
- I would like to exchange one color for another
Write to us via WhatsApp or email with your change request. Since we manufacture to order, the desired change should not be a problem.
We also offer configurators where you can configure your collar 100% yourself.
To the configurator
There is no reliable indicator for this, but we can give you a few helpful tips:
1. Safe, comfortable & yet not too loose.
2. It should not be able to be pulled out over your head.
3. Do not determine whether a collar fits while lying down.
4. Forget the "2-finger rule", it's nonsense and way too imprecise. You can still get them underneath when it's too tight and also when it's too loose.
5. Set the collar to the tightest setting for your dog - so that it is clearly too tight for your dog. Now move forward one step at a time.
As soon as it no longer really "sticks" to the neck and has some room for maneuver, you should no longer make it larger. It should turn without much problem.